Just as we had a bit of sunshine over the weekend, I really thought that would be the start of Spring – but I woke up the other morning to SNOW! I’m so ready to leave winter behind and be able to get in the garden again, get the BBQ out and see a bit of colour around again.
My goals for Spring:-
- Do some proper gardening, get some plant plots and make the garden look pretty ready for summer
- More exercise/time outside
- Have a complete wardrobe Spring clean
- Enjoy my birthday with lots of Prosecco!
- Experiment with baking
- Try to not stress as much
Lola’s Goals for Spring:-
- Keep up with gymnastics
- Have a big toy clear out before her birthday in July
- Wear at least one top without staining it.
- Get ready to move into the big class at Nursery
- Less of ‘no’ to everything
Family Goals for Spring:-
- Buy a new summer house for the garden
- Visit Twinlakes
- Start to plan a holiday for later in the year
- Decorate the living room
- New sofa
- Get a new dining room table to all eat together properly.
Lets see if I can tick all these off the list by the end of Spring!
Why don’t you create a little goals list? What would be your goals for Spring?