Ever fancy a little nosey in peoples make up bags? I see some girls do the most amazing make up and think how the hell do they do that?! I need everything they own!
Mine certainly isn’t amazing – it’s pretty average, but it’s always a nice way to discover new products you may never have normally picked up.
I have A LOT of crap in my make up too that I barely use, but these are my favourite go-to products.
- Rimmel Glam Eyes Eyeliner My trusty eyeliner for my winged eyes look!
- BH Cosmetics Sculpt and Blend Brushes
- Mac Angled Eyebrow Brush I wouldn’t be able to do my eyebrows without this bad boy.
- Mac DipDown – I use Deep dark brunette for my eyebrows
- NYX Matte Lipstick – Shade Sable
- Mabelline Anti Age Eye Eraser – Best concealer EVER
- Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation I use 103 True Ivory because I’m in desperate need of a sunbed.
- Mac Studio Fix Fluid Foundation
- Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil
- Kylie Lip Kit – Boss Red – This takes some getting used to, it feels really dry but a great lip product.
- Collection Eyes Uncovered – I don’t tend to wear my colour on my eyes so I opt for a mix of browns
- NYX Doll Eyes
- Mac Highlighter
My beautiful bag is from Georgies Little Sparkles
This is the general look I go for with these products, when I can be bothered to get out of my pyjamas. I want to start experimenting with a few more products and try out some new looks!