Do you find that there is no in-between in your wardrobe? Its either the most over the top dresses for nights out or baggy sweats for chilled nights at home. Then you get invited to a BBQ in the evening and all your friends are wearing ‘jeans and a nice top’, erm may need to get myself a few of those nice tops then!
Even nights in a pub garden need a kind of casual dressy look, nothing too OTD.
Here are some of my hot picks for those summer evening outings from Slay Girl Fashion
- Grey Jacket – These jackets are so lightweight and handy for when the evenings start to get a little chilly, they give a nice dressy look to your outfits too.
2. Pearl Skinny Jeans – Jeans don’t get much cuter than this, the pearl detail adds an extra something especially if you decide to pair with a plain top. Has anyone else noticed these pearls seem to be popping up everywhere at the moment!
3. Embroidered Rose Top – I’m completely in love with this little top, its so dainty and the embroidery is so on trend right now. Pretty lace up detail at the front in between the roses gives it a really nice feminine look. I would 100% wear this with my favourite pair of jeans and heels or white trainers, depending on the occasion of course.
4. Boho Maxi Dress – You can get this gorgeous dress in White, Pink and Burgandy, with off the shoulder straps and high leg splits it’s easily a great pick for a cheeky garden BBQ.
5. Mixed drinks T-shirt – IF the night involved alcohol then THIS is the perfect top for you. ‘Mixed drinks about feelings’ slogan across the shirt – woah don’t try and say that when your drunk, in beautiful Barbie colours.
Get me to the BEER GARDEN
Happy Reading x
*Disclosure – All opinions are my own.